Support your Senior Center
SESSC is partially funded by the City of Seattle, community organizations and private donations. Additional revenue is generated from activities and membership dues. You can help support the center with your contribution of stocks, bonds, and planned giving. Contact Lynda Greene at (206) 722-0317 for more information on ways you can give.
There are many ways to support SESSC:
- Monetary Donations. Call 206-722-0317 to make a donation today
- Donate used saleable household and clothing items to the Cheap Chickadee, our thrift store located next door to the Center
- Become a Member – Annual and Life memberships are available
- Volunteer – donate your time to help us thrive
- Join the Board – contribute your energy and expertise to our volunteer leadership team
- Donate to the SESSC Wish List.